Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,472 Posts
:(

People that carry knives do so because if they don't they know they stand a much bigger chance of having the snot beaten out of them in a fight :mad:

It's not big and it's certainly not clever :(

·
Registered
13,067 Posts

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Knives don't kill people, Guns don't kill people.

PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Drink + Knives = Trouble

I think some people like to think as themselves as gangstas and hard men.
Stabbing is such an intimate crime, you have to be a bit wrong in the head to stab someone. Lock em away.

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
dr.dolittle said:
but people who carry knives are more likely to
They are also more likely to pick up a bottle, brick, any other innanimate object and kill someone with that.

We need to address the problem that there are people who think nothing of using weapons. The root causes and the solutions.

If you think banning knives will have any effect, you're sorely mistaken. Its already illegal to carry one anyway.

Maybe 20 years for anyone caught carrying one. :mad:

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
exactly, as Kafer_Meister said, people carry out actions, and it's those people who need to be addressed, we need to understand why they decide to do it, and how we can prevent it.

Like I said before, even prisoners find a way of making sharpes to attack other inmates, the knife may do the damage, but the person using it commits the crime.

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
Icky said:
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=290771&page=2&pp=40

Sorry to hear that, Gee! :( :hug:

Prison aint good enough for some people :(
Irony ain't your strong point is it?

I like Razors, i like knives. I also like Swords.

I use all three in training for my favoured Martial Art as well.

Doesn't mean that i don't understand the concequence of sticking them in a real live human being, and being a big boy now, i'm able to understand the consequence of my own actions, and chose not to carry any of the above whilst i go about my daily life. :(

What IS sad is trawling back through old threads hoping to catch me out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,335 Posts
It's very bad news :(
There's far to many cases like this happening it's normally the little wimpy fuckers that carry them because they could'nt fight there way out of a paper bag so they go for the sure way to fuck some one over fast :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
emerald said:
so sad... :(

earlier this year one of my ex's and a life long mate got stabbed in the neck and died infront of his house...all over a drunkern argument, that the next morning wouldnt have even been remembered

weapons suck cock!
is that y you stabbed your own brother?

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
kentucky said:
is that y you stabbed your own brother?
Did you train to be such a cock muncher, or did it come naturally.

This is a serious thread, shit like that belongs in PM's if anywhere, I see no positive contribution to the disscusion here.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
easigee said:
I concur :(

WTF the murderer was a security consultant, probably one of the towns local scummy bouncers :crazy:
sorry to hear about your mate but easy on the genralisation hun

1 - 20 of 29 Posts