Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People seriously hurting themselves. Just got back from Sainsburys and saw some fella leaning on the handle of one of those shallow trollies with both arms, while boredly following his Mrs around. When the trolley has tipped up towards him and and sent him face first into aisle. The fella was seriously in pain and his wife just ignored him and walked off. I nearly pissed myself laughing and left some old dear to help him. Other peoples pain just amuses me. :D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Chinnypieman said:
People seriously hurting themselves. Just got back from Sainsburys and saw some fella leaning on the handle of one of those shallow trollies with both arms, while boredly following his Mrs around. When the trolley has tipped up towards him and and sent him face first into aisle. The fella was seriously in pain and his wife just ignored him and walked off. I nearly pissed myself laughing and left some old dear to help him. Other peoples pain just amuses me. :D
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
406 Posts
you should be ashamed, poor bloke...................................teeheeeheeeeee!!! me and me mate saw some bloke lose his balance a few years ago on the number 80 bus (west midlands) while walking to get off the bus, skidded (while standing upright) half way down the aisle down the middle, hit the thing you put the money in by the driver, bounced backwards and fell into the street out of the opened doors!!!

pissed myself.

·
Registered
414 Posts
bobveedub said:
you should be ashamed, poor bloke...................................teeheeeheeeeee!!! me and me mate saw some bloke lose his balance a few years ago on the number 80 bus (west midlands) while walking to get off the bus, skidded (while standing upright) half way down the aisle down the middle, hit the thing you put the money in by the driver, bounced backwards and fell into the street out of the opened doors!!!

pissed myself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: that made me laugh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts