Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously!

and why the fuck cant anyone drive 4x4s?!!

even though im a woman myself...i funking hate woman drivers!

expessially those who drive 4x4s and try paralell park into a space

and HIT MY BEETLE!!!!! ahhhhh:mad::mad:

she popped off my eyelid, pushed in my headlight

and then tried to drive off!!

lucky i was parked right outside the salon so i legged it outside before she managed to get away

shes written down her details....and she didnt even say sorry she just said "thankyou very much"

for gods sake woman why are you thanking me!!

so now my bug has one eyelid and one headlight that points to the sky

shouldnt be soo bad though, im about to unscrew the case and see if i can pop it back in.

BUT SERIOUSLY!! WHY DOES ANYONE NEED A FUNKING 4 BY 4 IN A SMALL VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aghhh!!

ok rant over im calm haha :lol:

·
Registered
22,021 Posts
seriously!

and why the fuck cant anyone drive 4x4s?!!

even though im a woman myself...i funking hate woman drivers!

expessially those who drive 4x4s and try paralell park into a space

and HIT MY BEETLE!!!!! ahhhhh:mad::mad:

she popped off my eyelid, pushed in my headlight

and then tried to drive off!!

lucky i was parked right outside the salon so i legged it outside before she managed to get away

shes written down her details....and she didnt even say sorry she just said "thankyou very much"

for gods sake woman why are you thanking me!!

so now my bug has one eyelid and one headlight that points to the sky

shouldnt be soo bad though, im about to unscrew the case and see if i can pop it back in.

BUT SERIOUSLY!! WHY DOES ANYONE NEED A FUNKING 4 BY 4 IN A SMALL VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aghhh!!

ok rant over im calm haha :lol:
Oh No! :( Poor Peggy! :( :hug: :(

(mum said Peggy is pretty by the way :) :D And said that you must look after her as she's all shiney and pretty & it shows. . !:D)

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
10,584 Posts
I don't have a problem with 4x4's generally, until they won't move an inch off road to pass on a single track lane. Leaving me in a polo to take to the verge. I just sit in the way these days, rule of the cheapest car wins ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
its cos if theyre male its an extension of their incredibly small penis. If its a woman, she wa probably a bimbo late to pick the kids up from school. I had to laugh the other day. This woman said thats a pretty car, what is it. I said its a beetle, you know, herbie. she said oooo right. So its a new version of that round beetle. I said no, its the one that came out before that. She said ooo u learn sumit new everyday. God why are people so stupid

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,410 Posts
Don't get me started on fucking 4x4s. 99% of the wankers that ponce about in them have no idea how to actually drive it. They never go off road. They are gas guzzling poncemobiles and I hate them. The government tax the shit out of them on environmental grounds, if they are that polluting then regulate their use.

And breathe.....:D

Sorry to hear that some stupid, chelsea tractor driving bitch has hit your bug, I hope you can get it sorted with the minimum of fuss.

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Why not?

Does anybody really need a 150mph Porsche?

Or a Splitty with an oversized engine and collapsed suspension?

Each to their own and all that.

·
Registered
34,362 Posts
Don't get me started on fucking 4x4s. 99% of the wankers that ponce about in them have no idea how to actually drive it. They never go off road. They are gas guzzling poncemobiles and I hate them. The government tax the shit out of them on environmental grounds, if they are that polluting then regulate their use.

And breathe.....:D

Sorry to hear that some stupid, chelsea tractor driving bitch has hit your bug, I hope you can get it sorted with the minimum of fuss.
Not like those economical sports cars and souped up campervans eh ;)

·
Registered
22,021 Posts
ha ha oh dear

yeah peggy does need a clean to be honest

yellow is a good colour me thinks...it always looks shiney haha ;)
:lol: yeah. . My old lellow one hasnt been washed since forever but looks shiney. .
my new one is starting to look a little dull. . as soon as my back is better she's getting a wash & polish :D

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I don't have a problem with 4x4's generally, until they won't move an inch off road to pass on a single track lane. Leaving me in a polo to take to the verge. I just sit in the way these days, rule of the cheapest car wins ;)
I have a 4x4 pick up for work and notice that the shiny new 4x4s won't pull over on a narrow lane, so I do and try and get some sludge heading in their direction:D

The only time they go off road, is when they mount the kerb:lol::incheek:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
They're good for a few things.....not many though. Nice to have the ability to tow someone onto the hard shoulder if they break down so everyone just sits blowing the horns. But then again you can tow wit ha standard car. Only real upside we have to ours is a folk session we go to is at a pub in the middle of nowhere on VERY rutted, muddy off road tracks, so it's nice to get up there without breaking something (often), and when we go to the lakes or somewhere we can park in a muddy field or something and not have to worry (or if someone stops going up hardknott pass).

Apart from that, ours is a nightmare to keep clean, fuel economy's crap, insurance is crap, everyone on the road hates you and so on.

I think we're selling it for a really small hatch though...gonna make shifting my double bass interesting :lol:

·
Registered
10,584 Posts
I have a 4x4 pick up for work and notice that the shiny new 4x4s won't pull over on a narrow lane, so I do and try and get some sludge heading in their direction:D

The only time they go off road, is when they mount the kerb:lol::incheek:
I'd be off road at every opportunity if I had a 4x4 :D.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Uncle used to have a BMW X5, then a Range Rover sport. He said he'd never take them near the rough stuff :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.