Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selected page numbers? Got a 100page Document in Word, want to print a few pages, put in page numbers separated by commas and it looks like it's printing shows up in the list for the printer then dissapears and doesn't print.

WHY?????

·
Registered
273 Posts
Try changing the spooling mode in thr printer options from RAW to Spool - or vice versa.

Might do the trick - if not... good old reboot might solve it! :crazy:

·
Premium Member
7,831 Posts
cancel all prints, turn of the computer and unplug the printer. after 1 minute reconnect and try again :)

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
dont listen to that fool ^^^

pour washing up liquid all over it then leave it over night . it will be fine tommorow just you wait and see

·
Registered
273 Posts
fingy said:
dont listen to that fool ^^^

pour washing up liquid all over it then leave it over night . it will be fine tommorow just you wait and see
Listen to fingy, listen to that fool ^^^

it works im sure. :crazy:

·
Registered
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DarrenW said:
Will it print a single page? Or won't it print anything at all?
it'll print single pages and whole docs just not selected pages. Bastard thing. Reboot won't help cos it was like it a few weeks ago too.

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
phil5556 said:
it'll print single pages and whole docs just not selected pages. Bastard thing. Reboot won't help cos it was like it a few weeks ago too.
Can't you just print the whole thing, then throw away/recycle the pages you don't want?

What? It's better than Fingys suggestion*

*Actually, it's not. But I still think Syrup is the way forward. :)

·
Registered
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dub Man said:
Try changing the spooling mode in thr printer options from RAW to Spool - or vice versa.

Might do the trick - if not... good old reboot might solve it! :crazy:
how do i do this? I found a bit that says print processor - WinPrint then it's got RAW, RAW (FF appended), RAW (FF Auto), NT EMF 1.003 6 7 8

Is it that bit?

Might have to get the syrup......

Given up and gone to each page then print selected page. :mad:

·
Registered
15,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DarrenW said:
Can't you just print the whole thing, then throw away/recycle the pages you don't want?
I work for the Environment Agency, I can't do things like that!!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
DarrenW said:

What? It's better than Fingys suggestion*

*Actually, it's not. But I still think Syrup is the way forward. :)
naaa mollasis try mollassiss..

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
DarrenW said:
:lol:

Hmm maybe. I prefer Syrup though, cos when you've finished you can lick the spoon*.

*There is no spoon.
then try a spork

phil if you had listened to me and covererd that peice o cheet in fairy liquid you would be printing of that document right now . instead you chose darrens silly idea of thinking that syrup really could fix a printer at 12.30 am :rolleyes: .. RLY .. some people

1 - 15 of 15 Posts