Volkszone Forum banner

why would someone do this !!!!!!

2K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  fingy 
#1 ·
#7 ·
why would you set a sheep on fire? simple answer....for dinner, get it home and you dont have to cook it for hours do you :hangloose

#14 ·
mickB(akanogovws) said:
hahhahhahahahahahaha..................funny.......................... :rolleyes:
i thought it was, i mean your walking in a field and out of nowhere a flaming sheep runs past you, then careers into a fence, i think that would be fucking hillarious to see, call me a sick bastard if you must, but i hate sheep i wont even eat lamb :hangloose

#16 ·
pitslayer666 said:
i thought it was, i mean your walking in a field and out of nowhere a flaming sheep runs past you, then careers into a fence, i think that would be fucking hillarious to see, call me a sick bastard if you must, but i hate sheep i wont even eat lamb :hangloose
I hate silly boys from Newport, but I still go to Wales and think it's an ace place.

#17 ·
pitslayer666 said:
Oh i must, you are a sick bastard :(

#19 ·
hahaha cheers even my mate agrees this would be funny, ahwell and ugly bloke im not from newport ;)

oh i love causing chaos :D :D :D :D god damn sheep loving hippys

#20 ·
pitslayer666 said:
Y'know, it's proven that those who enjoy hurting animals for fun/amusement often have severe mental issues and are often candidates for serial killings and such.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.