Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I've got two straight, blasted and primed early 3.5x16s. Will need new clips. £55 each or £100 the pair ;)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cubist said:
I've got two straight, blasted and primed early 3.5x16s. Will need new clips. £55 each or £100 the pair ;)
maybe, will let ya know on that one as all four have to match :hangloose

Anymore with anymore?? :group:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
buggypete said:
got 2.think they are landrover with vw centres
Anyone got more like Petes??? 4.5'' x 16'' :group:

Or can anyone recommend someone good that would weld VW centers to Landrover rims?? need 5 but possible orders for more :hangloose

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
the guy who does the landrover vw hybrids is called ady wooly.he is in the nottingham area.used to race with scorr.and he,s a top notch metal mateing person :bandit:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Karl & Aquarius,, would anyone happen to have contact details for these guys??

Got 4 now,,,, all 16'' Landrover/VW wide 5 centres,, need one more for this project,,,,,,,,,,,,,, may need another set made in the future, poss with VW 4 lugs into 16'' Landy.

Type 82 wheels are no good for this project,,,,, but if anyone has a set of continental 690-200 balloons on Kubel split rims kicking around the place then I guess it could be tempting :D as if :crazy: you never know ;)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
manxbuggies said:
16'' Landrover/VW wide 5 centres,, need one more for this project,,,,,,,,,,,,,, may need another set made in the future, poss with VW 4 lugs into 16'' Landy.
I need one more to move forward on this project,,,,, someone must have just one ,,,, it aint as if Im asking for the Fuehrer's missing left bollock, but I get the feeling I may come accross it whilst hunting around for this elusive wheel :crazy:

Keep looking Pete ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts