Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone pranged my Wizard and so I’m after 4 wings (2 inch oversize I believe) and an engine/deck lid
The engine lid has to be the large one that fits the full fibreglass bodied roadster

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I missed your post is it the larger one for a full fibreglass wizard? Any pics please

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Someone on FB Market place was selling a ton of Wiz only panels etc last month. Lots of lids - and some wings.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought NOS bonnet and wings From FB. Unfortunately the wings were standard front and 2 inch wide rears which I’m now trying to sell.Ive repaired the wings but need the larger engine lid, he wanted to use the one he had. So far all the lids are the smaller ones

·
Registered
13,147 Posts
I bought NOS bonnet and wings From FB. Unfortunately the wings were standard front and 2 inch wide rears which I’m now trying to sell.Ive repaired the wings but need the larger engine lid, he wanted to use the one he had. So far all the lids are the smaller ones
Do you have any measurements for the engine lid?
My mate has quite a stash of wizard panels he wants rid of but I wouldn't know the difference size wise from looking at them

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll measure up tomorrow. I believe it's the same length as a normal Beetle lid for the full fibreglass kit like mine . The one for the stick on kit is smaller

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have any measurements for the engine lid?
My mate has quite a stash of wizard panels he wants rid of but I wouldn't know the difference size wise from looking at them
Hi. I measured it today and it’s 77 cm top to bottom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts