Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
I used to do a lot of tiffany and celtic designs like this a few years ago are you using Vitrial (sp) or another type of paint?

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Baybee said:
It's film and lead
The stick on lead strip, I have some of that somewhere never got round to trying it, I prefered the paints though as i could blend and effect the colours!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nic B-C said:
The stick on lead strip, I have some of that somewhere never got round to trying it, I prefered the paints though as i could blend and effect the colours!
paint doesn't last long enough for double glazed units due to the extremes that it has to go through hence why film and leadstrip is used. Also you can't put the paint through the glass washer before the unit is made up.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Baybee said:
Hi Jen.
Yes we do little ones as well websites in my profile it's a bit under contruction at the mo but you can see some of the smaller stuff we do
Hi Chelsea, ohh groovy I'll have a look, I was thinking christmas pressies!

Hows it going by the way, is Reidy in school yet?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jenocide said:
Hi Chelsea, ohh groovy I'll have a look, I was thinking christmas pressies!

Hows it going by the way, is Reidy in school yet?
Well he was and now it's half term so he's off again!!!

But he's loving going so I'm glad about that.

If you want anything doing specifically cos there isn't must on the website at the mo just give us a shout we can also personalise most stuff as well.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Awwww cool pic! I'll love first day at school pics! I remember sending Meg off looking like a little angel in the morning and her coming home looking like an explosion in a paint factory that'd been dragged thru a hedge by the afternoon!

I'll chat with Andy about the window things, his mum loves stuff like that and I did her a painting last year so that's not an option this year!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Baybee said:
we had it with us at route it was lent against Pip's square.

And I can't take all the credit as matt did a lot of it.
Bugger, missed that, he was driving off after I came out from eating.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts