Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek:

You may have guessed..........I reached my goal weight this morning :lol:

Gone from 13st 12lb.....to 10st 7lb (and i only started WW on may 17th)

but im gonna keep going now, ive decided i hava new goal, Im gonna try for 10st, so if i put on alittle over Xmas it don't matter too much

so, how you slimmer's doing?

·
Registered
982 Posts
well i started my diet this week i stared off at 8 stone 11 lbs and today i am 9stone
dunno how i have managed to put weight on i have had no chocolate or cake. :( :( :(

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aps-and-bloo said:
well i started my diet this week i stared off at 8 stone 11 lbs and today i am 9stone
dunno how i have managed to put weight on i have had no chocolate or cake. :( :( :(
oh dear :(

do you write down EVERYTHING you eat/drink? If so its easier to see where you went wrong ;)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Mandy - you're an f'ing star!!!!!!

Well done on your fantastic achievement and dedication. You don't lose that much by doing things by half measures (well, I guess you do really :crazy: )

Brilliant - I'm chuffed for you hon :hug:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
invalidusername said:
Mandy - you're an f'ing star!!!!!!

Well done on your fantastic achievement and dedication. You don't lose that much by doing things by half measures (well, I guess you do really :crazy: )

Brilliant - I'm chuffed for you hon :hug:
:lol: lmfao @ half measures :lol:

Thing is Im actually eating alot :eek: dunno how this points system works.....but it does :lol:
Im eating the odd bar of chocolate still, still having a glass of wine when i want, a couple of whiskey's at the weekend, a chinese maybe once a week and curry is still on the menu :lol:
Its magic!!!

Thanks mate :hug: you just made my day :D

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
WellWell done Mandy!!!!!

Bet you're feeling soooooo chuffed. :hug: I'm really really really really pleased for you. :hug: :)

(I lost 5lb this week so doing OK now)

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jenocide said:
Well done Mandy. I think you're a star.
:eek: :lol: cheers

DaisySair said:
Congratulations Mandy!

no going super skinny tho!
no way....been there, done that :lol:

alfietinker said:
WellWell done Mandy!!!!!

Bet you're feeling soooooo chuffed. I'm really really really really pleased for you.

(I lost 5lb this week so doing OK now)
Wow :eek: well done :hug:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Well done Miss Micra! Feels good doesn't it? :D

I've done 3stone 8lbs so far and still a way to go til I am happy. Plateau stage atm so the running is going to be fully introduced into the fitness plan. I'm finding this the hardest bit cos you have to work harder to lose the weight the lighter you become. Still, you don't get any results if you don't work for it eh? :crazy:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
alfietinker said:
And well done you jennybugs! too! :hug:
Thanks hun! :D

Healthy eating and exercise is my way of life now...still had a god summer at the shows tho :lol:

·
Registered
982 Posts
just bought a weight watchers starer pack of ebay so hopefully next week will be a better week :) congrats to all who have lost weight :hug:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jennybugs said:
Well done Miss Micra! Feels good doesn't it? :D

I've done 3stone 8lbs so far and still a way to go til I am happy. Plateau stage atm so the running is going to be fully introduced into the fitness plan. I'm finding this the hardest bit cos you have to work harder to lose the weight the lighter you become. Still, you don't get any results if you don't work for it eh? :crazy:
well done to you :hug:

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
i put on a pound this week. last week i stayed the same. i started a new salsa fit class last week and im doing aqua fit too, plus i made it my aim to walk to school everyday instead of taking the car and i have done since the begining of term. i need to save on the petrol in the v6 if im gonna spend on these keep fit classes.

but my problem is my hypoglycemia, i am doing loads of excersise but im getting really shaky and feeling faint after so i have to have extra food before or after and its not good. but i am feeling some tummy muscles forming so thats not so bad. ive lost 2st now but over the last few weeks ive been staying the same or putting back on what ive lost, only half pound here and there but im not getting anywhere now, i started in january!!

nykxx

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nyks-v-dub said:
i put on a pound this week. last week i stayed the same. i started a new salsa fit class last week and im doing aqua fit too, plus i made it my aim to walk to school everyday instead of taking the car and i have done since the begining of term. i need to save on the petrol in the v6 if im gonna spend on these keep fit classes.

but my problem is my hypoglycemia, i am doing loads of excersise but im getting really shaky and feeling faint after so i have to have extra food before or after and its not good. but i am feeling some tummy muscles forming so thats not so bad. ive lost 2st now but over the last few weeks ive been staying the same or putting back on what ive lost, only half pound here and there but im not getting anywhere now, i started in january!!

nykxx
instead of extra food to stop the shaking why not make/buy a red bull type drink, have 1 to last the day, and just have a mouthful or 2 when needed?

or keep some boiled-type sweets handy and just suck one when feeling dizzy?

I have a bit of a blood sugar problem, but I have used this way when its bad.

It works for me and I get to save food for when Im hungry rather than when my sugar's low :)

Hope this helps :)

·
Chinga tu Madre
6,949 Posts
MandyMicra said:
tjust have a mouthful or 2 when needed?

just suck one when feeling dizzy?

It works for me and I get to save food for when Im hungry rather than when my sugar's low :)

Hope this helps :)
Oooer Matron

:lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts