Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World's Shortest Fairytale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!"

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had sex with whomever she pleased... did whatever the hell she
wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, travelled more, had many boyfriends, saved more money, and had all the hot water to herself.

She watched chick flicks, never wore fricken lacy lingerie that went up her butt, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped, swore, and farted all the time.

THE END

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
My-Shops said:

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had sex with whomever she pleased... did whatever the hell she
wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, travelled more, had many boyfriends, saved more money, and had all the hot water to herself.

She watched chick flicks, never wore fricken lacy lingerie that went up her butt, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped, swore, and farted all the time.

THE END
perfect :D

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
My-Shops said:

THE END
....and never had wee wee stains around the toilet seat, (which was always down), cystern, floor and occassionally wall to clean.

Her bedroom curtains were clean of stains and the floor was clear of smelly socks and skids and the toothpaste always hd the lid on...

This could go on and on!! :D

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
girlofleisure said:
....and never had wee wee stains around the toilet seat, (which was always down), cystern, floor and occassionally wall to clean.

Her bedroom curtains were clean of stains and the floor was clear of smelly socks and skids and the toothpaste always hd the lid on...

This could go on and on!! :D
wish i was a bloke and could stand up to wee....but could aim

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
girlofleisure said:
Oh they can aim alright....they just tinkle like lawn sprinklers because they don't have to clean the bathroom. :mad:
:lol: my eldest does the bathroom for his pocket money :lol:

and its taught him to not wee everywhere ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts