Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, jessica fletcher is in Ireland. apparently.

There is the worst cast of 'irish' actors ever. most of them sound like american irish, and the 'irish' scenery is very dubious.

when the police turned up in their typical european cars i was slightly more convinced.

jessica has just been run off the road (in an MG of course) by a large american Ford van.

i think the viewers have been taken as fools! pah! :mad:

·
Registered
10,051 Posts

There is the worst cast of 'irish' actors ever. most of them sound like american irish, and the 'irish' scenery is very dubious.

when the police turned up in their typical european cars i was slightly more convinced.

jessica has just been run off the road (in an MG of course) by a large american Ford van.

Oh dear god I've seen that one. I've been at home so long they've come full circle with murder she wrote!! :eek::eek::eek:

And yes, it is one of the worst episodes ever. Up there with the one where they are in England :lol:

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Quote from Austin Powers 2 - The Spy Who Shagged me:

"Don't you just love the way England looks nothing like America!"
(whilst clearly driving through Arizona on the right hand side of the road with the odd token red telephone box dotted around :D )

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not quite the green outfits, but some of the actors are losing the accent. one girl has been in something else, not sure if she is english or american.

oooh he's driving a zodiac, RHD too.

i have NO idea why i still have it on.

·
Registered
78,033 Posts
oh my go you watch Murder She Wrote

"don't point and laugh children... they can't help it"

I really have seen it all now... a VZ murder she wrote thread... we have plumbed new shallows

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh dear god I've seen that one. I've been at home so long they've come full circle with murder she wrote!! :eek::eek::eek:

And yes, it is one of the worst episodes ever. Up there with the one where they are in England :lol:
they do show the programmes on different channels. i have seen a few films recently shown on a different channel to the one it was shown on not long before. i think with all the ITV channels showing loads of films they are crossing over with the other channels.

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh my go you watch Murder She Wrote

"don't point and laugh children... they can't help it"

I really have seen it all now... a VZ murder she wrote thread... we have plumbed new shallows
well i've investigated the show forum and exhausted that. i have done Do Not Wants cars and Do Want cars. bank accouts are checked and now i'm running out of entertainment.

·
Registered
26,797 Posts

Best episode EVaR!!!!!11!!:lol:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was him that did it!! ^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its ok, its all sorted. and the tortoise was ok which is all that matters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts