1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This vehicle:

Purports to be Coral red.

However if you consult this colour swatch:

You can see it's a totally different colour!

I can't believe they ruined this car, it makes me so mad! :mad:

Some people eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Getting an exact match of a 50's colour using modern paint materials was never going to be easy.

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
maybe you'd prefer this oval instead? :incheek:

i can just see you crusing to a show in this, with margret in the passenger seat (and the mother in law in the back of course ;)

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fastbackerdez said:

i can just see you crusing to a show in this, with margret in the passenger seat (and the mother in law in the back of course ;)
Thanks to you, my Margaret just heard me say Fl*pping H*ck, and now she's told the Mother in Law. I hope you're happy, and Mods, is there anyway you could maybe suspend FastbackerDez's account and remove that picture? After all, as soon as you change any aspect of the car from the original specifications, you can't really call it a volkswagen can you?

Speaking of which, can anyone help me on this:

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=220497

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Volkswagen Enthusiast said:
Thanks to you, my Margaret just heard me say Fl*pping H*ck, and now she's told the Mother in Law. I hope you're happy, and Mods, is there anyway you could maybe suspend FastbackerDez's account and remove that picture? After all, as soon as you change any aspect of the car from the original specifications, you can't really call it a volkswagen can you?

Speaking of which, can anyone help me on this:

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=220497
this man is even funnier than crazy jon :D :lol:

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
fastbackerdez said:

:lol: :lol:

Nice one Dez ;)

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Mybe just someone having a bit of a laugh, i would'nt say tosser myself.

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
who`d want one in a crappy old colour like that :incheek:

more like a nice blue pearlecent metalflake green or something :D

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
ExiledWool said:
nah, trolls are usually nasty and just want to pick a fight - I think this one is on a par with the rep thief :D
yep, its no different to 'crazy jon'

between them, volkswagen enthusiast and rudolph hucker have really livened the forum up tonight i think:D

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ross said:
Oooooh I've just caught on, this bloke is another Troll tosser type person :rolleyes:
Let me categorically state now for once and for all that I'm just a regular guy, who shares a house with his wife and her mother, and knows all the VW part numbers, when all the changes happened (including when the distributor spring went from having 38 coild to having 39), just like the majority of most of you guys.

My constant struggle to keep the board on a VW theme, steering it away from the filth it has been degraded with recently seems only to make things worse, with perfectly innocent questions answered with cynicism and smut.

I have never even met a Troll (nor did I know they exiested outside of fairy tales) and believe me the last thing i'd do if I did meet one is, in the parlance of the younger generation, 'toss him off'

Just ask my Margaret, she'll tell you.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
been very amusin? even had to think at 1 point if they were serious but really enjoyed it!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts