·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at setting up a car club scheme which for a fee would give you:
Year 1 Subaru Impreza WRX (06 Model)for 1 month fully insured and serviced
Year 2 Mitsubishi Evo TQ-300 (06 Model) for 1 month fully insured and serviced
Year 3 Nissan 350Z GT Pack (06 Model) for 1 month fully insured and serviced

At the end of the scheme on a first come first served basis would be able to buy 1 of the 3 cars for a flat fee of £5000.

The cost of joining in the scheme would be £4500 (Equates to £48 per day driving the cars) and the cars would be delivered and picked up from you at the beginning and end of the month. If you are fortunate to buy one of the three cars your total cost would be £9500 for a three year old high performance car.

So would you consider joining something like this?

·
Registered
234 Posts
d4vidh74 said:
I am looking at setting up a car club scheme which for a fee would give you:
Year 1 Subaru Impreza WRX (06 Model)for 1 month fully insured and serviced
Year 2 Mitsubishi Evo TQ-300 (06 Model) for 1 month fully insured and serviced
Year 3 Nissan 350Z GT Pack (06 Model) for 1 month fully insured and serviced

At the end of the scheme on a first come first served basis would be able to buy 1 of the 3 cars for a flat fee of £5000.

The cost of joining in the scheme would be £4500 (Equates to £48 per day driving the cars) and the cars would be delivered and picked up from you at the beginning and end of the month. If you are fortunate to buy one of the three cars your total cost would be £9500 for a three year old high performance car.

So would you consider joining something like this?
Might want to consider something alittle older around the idea of classics, vintage etc....www.characterclassics.co.uk

·
Registered
881 Posts
£4500 seems a bit steep for 3 months car rental and how mutch would it cost in trackdays to get the fun of using one ,i think the type of club that you can get something for a week or weekend if avalable sounds mutch better ,and whos gona want to get november through to february ,also if you joined just on the off chance of getting to purchase one 3 year old scoobys and evos aint that expensive now and wont have had the tits screwed off them by 36 different people (hopefully)
only my thoughts and good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts