Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had a test drive of a Kia Syfallys STD and I do have to say it was very interesting.

I could feel the STD taking over, the STD is very powerful particularly low-down.

The only potential problem I could see is resale value as Kias aren't exactly hot sellers in the second hand market, therefore I could see huge problems getting rid of this STD.

So, do you think it's worth the risk getting an STD?

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
I've just had a test drive of a Kia Syfallys STD and I do have to say it was very interesting.

I could feel the STD taking over, the STD is very powerful particularly low-down.

The only potential problem I could see is resale value as Kias aren't exactly hot sellers in the second hand market, therefore I could see huge problems getting rid of this STD.

:eek: LOL

·
25 character limit is cra
6,631 Posts
It's bound to be better than that absolute toilet to drive, the Ford KaSi

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The engine was particularly good as it learned your driving styles. I think they called it the "Adaptive Injection Diesel System"

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
The engine was particularly good as it learned your driving styles. I think they called it the "Adaptive Injection Diesel System"
how about a "High Energy Revolving Powervalve Electronic System"

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
They should remame it though....
Like the Hyundai Trajet D and the Toyota MR2 (for French folk) or the Vauxhall Nova (to Spanish folk)
Saxo means "Let's have a great big sh*t" in Japanese, whereas in English it just means "Great big pile of sh*t" ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
i know you can get an STD from an 'old bus' didn't realise they cum in car forms too!!! you want to get down to your local garage and see if they'll take a look at your STD :moon:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I believe it also has a Crap Reliability Antilock Braking System

Edit: I see that someone else already has crabs.. :moon:

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
garethj said:
It's bound to be better than that absolute toilet to drive, the Ford KaSi
I'm sure it shares a few components with that vehicle. Therefore you could say it's managed to get quite a few things off the KaSi.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
AngelVenomous said:

:lol: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I believe the company I work for makes both the Diesel injector system and the dampers for this car!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts