Volkszone Forum banner

wrinkly stuff ?????

491 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  crosser
whats the stuff called that you can spray on the sills that leaves a textured finish and then paint over the top? is it stonechip? i didnt think stonechip leaves a textured finish...
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Yup - you were spot on! :bandit:

A tough, flexible, corrosion and chip resistant coating for all areas requiring protection against stonechip damage. Stonechip gives a superior textured finish which can also be overpainted when required. By varying spraying technique, most manufacturers' original finishes can be reproduced. 3 colours available.

See less See more
thanks dubman.... so all makes of stonechip give the textured finish?
how many tins to do my lounge ceiling???? :D
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.