Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,463 Posts
Dear Miss Faire

First and formost, i feel I must tell you how enraged I am. You have vexed me good and proper. I shall be contacting my solicitor first thing in the morning! The reason for this outburst is this.....I am fed up with your kind keeping me awake at night! I do not have teeth under my pillow, I would like my bush vacated (bottom of garden) and will you tell 'them' to stop curdling my bloody milk!

Yours most annoyed

Kristina
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,653 Posts
Dear Kristina


It is with deep regret I have to write this letter, I feel the avatar you have chosen to use is not fulfilling enough, therefore not doing its job in providing the adequate portrayal of your bottom which is required by subscribers & members of the well established forum volkszone, consider this a warning & we require further pics as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
Victoria
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,653 Posts
Dear Andrew


Go to bed, I was trying to get Kristina to show us her arse, don't be ungrateful :p What time are you arising in the morning?

Yours
Victoria
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,406 Posts
dear vicster

you stink of wee, and mouldy tomatoes, why is this? i dont understand. also your hair is made of hay and you eat cats shit for a living

regards

Jordan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,653 Posts
Dear Jordan Arsehead

I may stink of wee, but least its not my mothers wee, if you insit on golden showers may I suggest a non family member,
Yes I agree with the straw like hair, but I;d rather have hay then pube like hair.

Regards
Victoria.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,463 Posts
Vicster said:
Dear Jordan Arsehead

I may stink of wee, but least its not my mothers wee, if you insit on golden showers may I suggest a non family member,
Yes I agree with the straw like hair, but I;d rather have hay then pube like hair.

Regards
Victoria.
:lol: :lol: (and what a fantstic surname Captin has)
 

·
Chinga tu Madre
Joined
·
6,949 Posts
Vicster said:
Dear Andrew

Go to bed, I was trying to get Kristina to show us her arse, don't be ungrateful :p What time are you arising in the morning?

Yours
Victoria
Dear Victoria

I am aware of your homoerotic intentions and more power to your elbow.

I am intending to go to bed after a nice relaxing bath and plan to rise at 4am.
Will you still be up?

Have a pleasant evening.

Andy xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,463 Posts
veedubbya said:
Dear Victoria

I am aware of your homoerotic intentions and more power to your elbow.

I am intending to go to bed after a nice relaxing bath and plan to rise at 4am.
Will you still be up?

Have a pleasant evening.

Andy xx
Dear Andy
I must protest! Vicster is a pure, innocent child of the earth and your obscenities run the risk of corrupting this virgin maiden!

I insist you stop your innuendos forthwith!
Yours in deepest shock

Kristina
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,463 Posts
captain_chimp said:
errrrr you?!? :p
Dear Chimpy

I feel I must correct you in your ignorance. Please find enclosed a picture of a flaphead



as you can see, it bears no resemblance to me very much only slightly!

Yours
lizard expert
Kristina
 

·
Chinga tu Madre
Joined
·
6,949 Posts
krissy said:
Dear Andy
I must protest! Vicster is a pure, innocent child of the earth and your obscenities run the risk of corrupting this virgin maiden!

I insist you stop your innuendos forthwith!
Yours in deepest shock

Kristina
Dear Kristina

Unfortunately your purile protestations are not only naieve but extremely misguided.

The lady you refer to ( Victoria ) is hardly without a blot on her honour. Infact she has seen more action than Chuck Norris. Therefore any of my slightly ribald comments will hardly have any effect on her already besmirtched reputation.

So do one teach

As always your most servile servant

Andy D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,463 Posts
veedubbya said:
Dear Kristina

Unfortunately your purile protestations are not only naieve but extremely misguided.

The lady you refer to ( Victoria ) is hardly without a blot on her honour. Infact she has seen more action than Chuck Norris. Therefore any of my slightly ribald comments will hardly have any effect on her already besmirtched reputation.

So do one teach

As always your most servile servant

Andy D
Dear Andy

Oooooooo, get you and your dictionary swallowing!
Yours
defender of honour
Kristina
 

·
Chinga tu Madre
Joined
·
6,949 Posts
krissy said:
Dear Andy

Oooooooo, get you and your dictionary swallowing!
Yours
defender of honour
Kristina
Dear Kristina

I NEVER swallow, especially anything with even a hint of dic in it.

Please refrain from judging me by your own pathetically floor hugging standards.

Yours in oral chastity

Andrew D
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top