Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yachty's For Sale And Wanted Thread (Nice Stuff)

For Sale

Type 3 Diamante Sill trims. I have 2 pairs of these rare and hard to find sill trims. One pair is straight but ratty and perfect for a rusto-cal type3. The second pair are virtually NOS. Well, they were NOS when I bought them and they have only been fitted for a couple of weeks for the volksworld show last year. Unfortunately, one was dented in transit from Japan but it was a 'nice' dent and I have managed to knock the dent out to the extent that you would only see it if you knew it was there. Prices are £100 for the ratters and £295 for the nearly NOS. Pics on page 4.

Turbo Thomas Stainless side exit exhaust header 1 5/8 suitable for 1641cc and up. Excellent condition. Built to fit a type 3 fitted with type 1 heat exchangers but can also be used with type 1 J tubes (included in sale). Could also be adapted to suit Type 1 or type 2 if you have the skills. Cost £295. Looking for £150 ono. Pics on page 4.

Turbo Thomas Stainless Type 3 exhaust 1 5/8 large flange suitable for 1641cc and up. Complete with side exit header (not the one above)and sidewinder style stainless muffler which exits behind right rear wheel. Excellent condition. Cost over £500 new. looking for £325 ono. Pics on page 4.

Complete set of Melmex Melaware in Mango Green (Or near as dammit ;) ) One main plate unfortunately broken in transit but bits present for repair. £45 ovno. See pics below. PENDING

'65 Splitty Front Beam. Fully functional when removed although removal revealed small rust hole in inner side of both sideplates but easily patched. includes torsion leaves. £30 buyer to collect (Sorry No Pic but a beam is a beam ;) )

OG Empi GTV Steering Wheel complete with Boss & Horn Push. Excellent condition. £450 ovno PRICE REDUCED £400 no offers see pics below ;) SOLD

A1 Stainless Fully Merged Header 1 5/8 Large Flange including matching stainless J tubes Plus Matching Stainless 2.5" Muffler. Excellent Condition. Used Hard and therefore needs a polish ;) SOLD

Empi Camber Compensator. Used but like new. Bolts to bottom of gearbox variety. SOLD

Tidders scratch built Narrowed 3.5" King and Link beam with narrowed track rods and matching narrowed torsion leaves. One of the first. No cutouts in the shock towers. Excellent condition. £300 SOLD

OG Splitscreen Crewcab Canvas. Ex Military. Olive colour. A couple of repairs but overall excellent supple condition. Very Rare to come by. SORRY, WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Type 3 Rain deflectors. OG VWoA Stainless items. £30 SOLD

Type 3 Early All Red Rear light lenses. £25 SOLD

Type 3 US Spec side parking lights. Complete with lenses, bases and new seals. £45pr

Type 3 12v dual speed wiper mechanism and 2 speed switch. Fully working condition. Easy swap with your old unit for better wiper operation. Hard to come by. £75

Early Beetle Karmann Cabrio (pre -66) door cards, rear quarter cards and rear parcel shelf in marine ply. Bernard Newbury. Perfect fit. £50 SORRY, WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Pair of Cobra LeMans reclining sports seats. Trimmed by Bernard Newbury. Light Green with Black twin racing stripes down the centre. No Headrests and no Subframes. £150 the pair. (£400 new)

WANTED

Berg Linkage to suit 48IDA's. SORTED. THANKS RICHIE
Bug Blade Bumpers OG Please. JUST NEED A FRONT NOW.
OG Overiders for above bumpers.
2 x Polished Creative popout frames SORTED. THANKS DAL :D
Polished Creative rear safari for Early (Small window) Crewcab
Euro Spec Splitty Deluxe Bumper trim. Frt & Rear. JUST NEED A PAIR OF REAR DIAMOND CUT NOW

Will update this thread regularly. Pics below.

Everything is either in Portsmouth or Cheshire and available for collection or shipping at buyers cost. ;)

[email protected]
PM me
+34616854217

·
Registered
301 Posts
Empi Camber Compensator

YachtyBugger said:
For Sale
Empi Camber Compensator. Used but like new. Bolts to bottom of gearbox variety. £45
[email protected]
PM me
+34616854217
Hello Yachty,

I'm very intrested in the 'camber compensator', you say it's used but like new, how much use has it had? and does it come with all the fixings and urethane bushes etc... (which sit between the axles and bar)

I'm in Bicester, Nr Oxford. So would be looking at postage too depending on where the part is. I know it's quite heavy so may be easier to collect.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
purplezebra said:
Hello Yachty,

I'm very intrested in the 'camber compensator', you say it's used but like new, how much use has it had? and does it come with all the fixings and urethane bushes etc... (which sit between the axles and bar)

I'm in Bicester, Nr Oxford. So would be looking at postage too depending on where the part is. I know it's quite heavy so may be easier to collect.

Cheers,
Paul
Hi Paul

Its 3 years old but because of an oil leak from the gearbox it has had a fine coating of oil all its life :crazy: Have removed it as I¥ve lowered the backend of the car again so its surplus to requirements. Yes, all the bits and bobs and urethane rubbers are with it and ready to go ;) (Its been cleaned up ;) )

If you are near the M40 you maybe able to meet my delivery driver at one of the services on Thursday as he is collecting my Kab from Portsmouth and taking it to my folks in Cheshire. I could ask him nicely if he could meet you somewhere en route ;) The compensator has been removed from the car already so no messing around required :D I¥ll see if I can get a piccy for you but basically its the one that M7A sell if they still show it in their ads in volksworld ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
possible Thursday pick up?

YachtyBugger said:
Hi Paul
Yes, all the bits and bobs and urethane rubbers are with it and ready to go.

If you are near the M40 you maybe able to meet my delivery driver at one of the services on Thursday as he is collecting my Kab from Portsmouth and taking it to my folks in Cheshire. I could ask him nicely if he could meet you somewhere en route ;) The compensator has been removed from the car already so no messing around required :D I¥ll see if I can get a piccy for you but basically its the one that M7A sell if they still show it in their ads in volksworld ;)
Cool that sounds promising! When would you 'delivery driver' be passing, as I'm only 5 mins from the services at junction 10. But would only be able to make it in the evening, say after 6pm. As I don't work in Bicester these days. I work in Long Hanbrough, so I could get to the Pear Tree services on the A34 during the day time.

Let us know what you can, if we can't meet up on Thursday could sort somthing else out.

Cheers, Paul

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
purplezebra said:
Cool that sounds promising! When would you 'delivery driver' be passing, as I'm only 5 mins from the services at junction 10. But would only be able to make it in the evening, say after 6pm. As I don't work in Bicester these days. I work in Long Hanbrough, so I could get to the Pear Tree services on the A34 during the day time.

Let us know what you can, if we can't meet up on Thursday could sort somthing else out.

Cheers, Paul
I'll make enquiries ref times and get back to you tomorrow Paul ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
YachtyBugger said:
Hi Paul

Its 3 years old but because of an oil leak from the gearbox it has had a fine coating of oil all its life :crazy: Have removed it as I¥ve lowered the backend of the car again so its surplus to requirements. Yes, all the bits and bobs and urethane rubbers are with it and ready to go ;) (Its been cleaned up ;) )

Andy,

Picked the compensator last night from the delivery driver, all went well. Your bug looks very nice even though it was dark and on the back of truck.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
34,412 Posts
Some fine items!

I wish i`d taken the rain deflectors...should have pulled my finger out :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts