·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DarrenW said:
w00t!

Any pics? :D What is it? Bay, Wedger? What? WHAT?! :lol:
That might help I guess - get carried away in my excitement. :D

1972 bay, lowered, a bit ratty but solid. Kind of maroon colour. And he's all ours! :D The pics are at home but will post some tonight.

He'll be needing a name though....... :)

5 days to go - what will I be like Friday night! :lol:

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
alfietinker said:
That might help I guess - get carried away in my excitement. :D

1972 bay, lowered, a bit ratty but solid. Kind of maroon colour. And he's all ours! :D The pics are at home but will post some tonight.

He'll be needing a name though....... :)

5 days to go - what will I be like Friday night! :lol:
:D

Sounds awesome :cool:

Atleast your hubby can get some peace now that you wont be harassing him for a bus :crazy: :D

Dont forget to post some piccies :p

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Trying SO hard not to be jealous! :lol: Was hoping I would have the same news but not yet :(

Looking forward to the piccies tho :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
alfietinker said:
:( I thought you'd got that black one? What's happened? I've been away for a week.... :hug:
Nope. Been a long week and two campers later I am still camperless and it looks like it isn't gonna happen for a long time now. :( :( :(

Can I come sit in yours please?

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
jennybugs said:
Nope. Been a long week and two campers later I am still camperless and it looks like it isn't gonna happen for a long time now. :( :( :(

what happened
you don't having much luck with bays

:(

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jennybugs said:

Oh no! Sending purple vibes your way to help your orange ones. Maybe it was for a reason and your perfect one is just around the corner waiting to be claimed........

Here's the piccies:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Nice :D

Hope it does you well.

As for Jennys bus they went to look at this weekend, they arrived and it had mysteriously developed a knocking engine 2 days previous, from talking to Darren the bloke wasnt a Dubber but he had been told by someone it was worth £5k + :(

So anyone seeing the 'Gas Monkey' van for sale, be warned, its got a fubar engine and is FULL of filler :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts