Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your not wrong!!!.... if i hear anyone winge about having to trim aftermarket tinware and panels to get them to fit im gonna!! :D

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P.S nice to see another gloucestershire weirdo about :D

·
Registered
17,386 Posts
the thais are just amazing people,time is of no signifcance to a lot of them.with the limited resources they have available they turn out some amazing work and the foods not to shabby either :D

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Matt Black. said:
P.S nice to see another gloucestershire weirdo about :D
yeah u too!nice looking van dude....nice to meet ya...normally driving this so toot if u see me!

........ crazyhorse (also a gloucestershire wierdo is lurking about here somewhere too....he's a REAL wierdo :D )

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll keep em peeled :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
flyin_flea said:
yeah u too!nice looking van dude....nice to meet ya...normally driving this so toot if u see me!

........ crazyhorse (also a gloucestershire wierdo is lurking about here somewhere too....he's a REAL wierdo :D )
Oi !!! watch what you say stumpy :tick: :tick: any way that's not what your mum said last night ;) :eek:

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
on a related subject, can you give me an idiots guide to posting a photo on my thread, just listed on yellow pages, need to upload an image or two just so someone gets the flavour of the future task!!

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Can I be a real thicko and ask what all the channels are for? I imagine strengthening but what are the geometric grooves for? Sorry, I just need to know. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts