Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I think it belongs to a student in Sheffield. have seen it parked in student area's and was outside the university yesterday.

well I ticketed it with a Random Night flyer! :D

Amused me anyhow.

As you were :)

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
She used to...until a thread was started on her car..and what seemed like half of VZi started ripping it apart :(

A disgraceful event and a real low point of volkszone IMHO. I dont think she'll be around again...and I dont blame her!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
Mr Big said:
She used to...until a thread was started on her car..and what seemed like half of VZi started ripping it apart :(

A disgraceful event and a real low point of volkszone IMHO. I dont think she'll be around again...and I dont blame her!
I missed alla that but it does sound a terrible shame. :(

11,869 Posts
Mr Big said:

I'm sure she will be back one here, she's a cool lass and really doesn't give a stuff what anyone else thinks.

She's proud of her car and rightly so :D

She's called Sheerin.

·
Registered
28 Posts
course im still here! i check every so often! the flyer scared me! i thought it was a parking ticket!!! :s!

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
6,640 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts