2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's the youngest dubber on here?

I'm 15 and can't wait to get a bug :D :hangloose

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
nope not me , i'm 17.

you own a type 25, that should lead to an instant ban.

(i'm joking, and before people start having a go, have a sence of humour ;) )

·
So. Manc VW Club
6,751 Posts
im 17, think i was 15 when i join not sure!?!?!?!!?
i gotta a 73' t25 panel van and a 70' bugs ;)

but there is a designated vw club for us young dubbers ;)
check us out, quite a few members around the country :D

www.youngdubbers.tk ;)

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Theres rules regualting the age at which you can read a forum based on a topic that interests you? What dim wit thought of that idea?

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
peelo said:
the people who run this forum

so if you want to stay (now we know you're under age) then I suggest you don't call us dim wits :D :lol:
I was going to post that if I were him I wouldn't have posted his age, but I'm trying to be nice this week :incheek:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Missbugbabe said:
I was going to post that if I were him I wouldn't have posted his age, but I'm trying to be nice this week :incheek:
Doesn't bother me, i got nothin to hide

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
:lol:

Fair enough if your like 15, but it doesnt really matter :incheek: when you start driving and get your own car, weather it be a new or old car, you'll start wishing you were older so the insurance doesnt rape you with money :hangloose :D

But being 15 would have it's advantages if you start learning bodywork and car technical in general at that age, so when you get a car you'll be able to fix and know what you can change/modify.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
neil_1821 said:
:lol:

Fair enough if your like 15, but it doesnt really matter :incheek: when you start driving and get your own car, weather it be a new or old car, you'll start wishing you were older so the insurance doesnt rape you with money :hangloose :D

But being 15 would have it's advantages if you start learning bodywork and car technical in general at that age, so when you get a car you'll be able to fix and know what you can change/modify.
Well i help my dad with the van and KG plus just finished to weeks work experience at Bucks Fire Brigade Vehicle Workshops :hangloose

·
So. Manc VW Club
6,751 Posts
i got my first bug at 13!!!!! loved it :D red 1303 ;)

the got a 72 :D stripped the motor down whilst still in the engine bay! not a clue what i was doing!?!?!?!?!! now i know how to strip and build a motor :D

then i worked at manchester aircooled which obviesly means i learnt loads :D not enough tho :(

peace :hangloose

1 - 20 of 29 Posts