Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you store them on a shelf in a randon fashion?
Alphabetically?
favourites first?

With my DVDs, I store them in genre; all my surf films are together, my comedy, martial arts etc...

With my CD's, most of them are stored randomly...

I don't know why I do this. I don't have OCD (is that right? OCD?), nor do I have a reason for storing this way...

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Our cds and dvds are currently taking up 4 kitchen cupboards. We've run out of space and not sure what we're going to do next. I'm going to have to look at some serious new storage options. If anyone has any ideas.......

Oh and they are stored completely randomly :D

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Do you store them on a shelf in a randon fashion?
Alphabetically?
favourites first?

With my DVDs, I store them in genre; all my surf films are together, my comedy, martial arts etc...

With my CD's, most of them are stored randomly...

I don't know why I do this. I don't have OCD (is that right? OCD?), nor do I have a reason for storing this way...
I have CDO, its like OCD but it has all the letters in the correct order, just like they should be.......

CD's get burnt to MP3 and tucked away in boxes.

DVD's get burnt to VOB and tucked away in boxes.

The problem I have is when you create DVD Rips you have to decide how to store them so the PS3 can find them. It only stores them alphabetically.

I put TV Series in this format.

[Series Name]-[Season]-[Epidode]

I put Films as

[Film Name]

I put Comedians

[Name]-[Showname]

And that works well for me.

:)

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Probably have around 250 CDs lurking in an underbed box - but they are in alphabetical order and vaguely sorted by genre. DVDs live a couple of racks and are mostly random just grouped by type - Comedies, Musical, Phyton, M.A.S.H, CSI wherever etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.