Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a customer service rep for VW and as this is a forum dedicated to VW owners, we're really interested in your thoughts about the brand.

- How well do you think VW engage with their customers? What would you like to see more from VW?

- How would you rate their official website? Does it help when looking to buy a VW? and are there any ways VW could improve the site?

I realise this will probably be regarded as spam but i have contacted admin about this and they gave me the go-ahead.

So if you have any thoughts/comments/rants about VW then we're here to listen

thanks

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
There is a very nice girl working in my local dealership. Do you have her phone number?

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Mr Robson the MOT tester at the Benfield Motors VW branch in Newcastle is a complete git! He dropped my Bug off the ramps and then lifted it back on using the front bumper.

That said, the reception staff were really helpfull and we didn't have to pay for this MOT.

Oh yeah, it would be really cool if VW dealers could sell VW Currywurst and VW Ketchup like you can get in Wolfsburg. I'd quite happily pay dealer prices too! :)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Can you tell Karl in Chelmsford that I'll be down the pub later if he fancies a pint.

Now that would be customer service.

·
Holy Calamity
67,032 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
Oh yeah, it would be really cool if VW dealers could sell VW Currywurst and VW Ketchup like you can get in Wolfsburg. I'd quite happily pay dealer prices too! :)
I heartily endorse this sentiment.

I've only used my local dealer (Hartwells in Warrington) a couple of times, for parts for my Golf. The level of service has always been excellent :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
is this stance going to be a dealer extra

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,472 Posts
fuchs lee said:
Can you tell Karl in Chelmsford that I'll be down the pub later if he fancies a pint.

Now that would be customer service.
If it's Karl Blackwood then I can ;)

·
Premium Member
16,094 Posts
serious response - I was in a dealership yesterday (Lakeside, Stoke) looking at the newbie cabrios. Sales guy was informative and not pushy. Only problem is that I was there regarding the current offer on the 1.4 model and they didn't have one to look at. Reason I wanted to look specifically at the 1.4 is that it has the manual roof. Still waiting for them to contact me to tell me when one will be available for a test drive/viewing.

Regarding whether they interact enough with their public then I think they could do more. Can't think of one show this year that has an official VW presence however I've been to Bug Run show in Sweden twice and they had a big display/demo vehicles there for the public

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I'd like the VW dealership in Kettering more if they had passed my MOT on Monday :incheek: but my brother works there so i guess its not all bad.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts